उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षा पात्रता परीक्षा UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) 2021 परीक्षा का आयोजन परीक्षा नियामक प्राधिकरण, उत्तर प्रदेश द्वारा 23 January 2022 को आयोजित किया गया। UPTET Exam Paper 1 – Language I: English Answer Key).
परीक्षा (Exam) – UPTET Paper I Primary Level (Class I to V)
भाग (Part) – Part iii – Language I: English
परीक्षा आयोजक (Organized) – UPBEB
कुल प्रश्न (Number of Question) – 30
Paper Set – A
परीक्षा तिथि (Exam Date) – 23 January 2022
UPTET Exam Paper 23 January 2022 – Language I: English (Answer Key)
Q61. Who are the earliest known inhabitants of Antarctica?
(1) It is has always been a desert
(3) Indian Scientists.
(4) American Scientists.
Q62. Which of the following words is an Adverb?
Q63. Complete the following sentence with correct Conjunction:
_______he had not paid his bill, his electricity was cut off.
Q64. Choose the correct figure of speech in the following sentence Death lays his icy hand on Kings.
Q65. Choose the proper sequence to complete the following:
The guide said that
P. nowhere in the world
Q. a fairer building
R. you will find
S. than the Taj Mahal.
The proper sequence should be:
Q66. Give the meaning of the following proverb:
A bird in hand is worth two in a bush.
(1) To trap birds in bushes
(2) It is better to be satisfied with what you have than to try to get what is not yours.
(3) To be dissatisfied with what you have.
(4) To catch two birds with your hands.
Q67. Choose the correct option to complete the sentence:
I______him since we met a year ago.
(1) not saw
(2) hadn’t seen
(3) haven’t seen
(4) didn’t see
Q68. Fill in the blank with suitable Pronoun
My son and my daughter are very fond of _______
(3) each other
Q69. Which of the following is an example of Metaphor?
(1) My heart leaps up when I behold a rainbow in the sky.
(2) The bitter-sweet memories of childhood are a source of great pleasure.
(3) The face of the child is as soft as the petals of a rose.
(4) He is a big donkey.
Q70. Choose the correct option:
Study of population is known as
Q71. Transform the following into a Direct sentence:
‘I asked Sheela if I might know her father’.
(1) I questioned Sheela, “Will I know your father ?”
(2) I asked Sheela, “Can I know your father ?”
(3) I told Sheela, “May I know your father ?”
(4) I said to Sheela, “May I know your father ?”
Q72. The idiom ‘To ring one’s own bell’ means
(1) to indulge in self-praise
(2) to commit a theft
(3) to be one’s publicity agent
(4) to think properly
Q73. What kind of adjectives are used in the following sentence?
A live ass is better than a dead lion.
Q74. Which of the following has been misspelled?
Q75. Pick out the correct synonym of the word:
(1) make thin